INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 26914913, VAT NUMBER: CZ26914913,
registered office: U Sadu 394, 691 27 Popice,
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, file no. B 4845,
Contact details of the administrator:
(i) contact address: U Sadu 394, 691 27 Popice, (ii) contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (iii)contact telephone: +420 530 330 132.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), the following information is hereby provided to you as data subjects, in particular about (i) what personal data we collect, (ii) how we handle such data, (iii) on what legal basis we process personal data and for what purposes we use personal data, (iv) to whom we are entitled to disclose such personal data, (v) what your rights are in the area of data protection, and (vi) where you can obtain information about your personal data that we process.
We would like to ask you to familiarize yourself with the content of this Privacy Notice ("Privacy Notice"). We are ready to answer any questions you may have by contacting us at email@example.com or at U Sadu 394, 691 27 Popice.
Your personal data will always be handled in accordance with applicable law to ensure its security to the maximum extent possible.
We process your personal data within the scope of
a) Identification and contact data: address, academic title, first name, surname, details of identity documents, date of birth, ID number, VAT number, place of residence / registered office / place of business, contact address or business address, email address or data box ID, telephone number (landline or mobile),
b) other electronic data: IP address, cookies, authentication certificates, oridentifiers in the various communication platforms (Skype, etc.),
c) records of communications between us,
d) your payment data, bank details, business history,
- for the purpose of sale and delivery of goods of our e-shop, located athttps://www.gotberg.cz/obchod, for the purpose of performance of the contract for a period of 10 years (personal data in the scope of points a), b), c) and d) above),
- for the purpose of the possibility of asserting and enforcing legal claims, or protecting legal claims, on account of the legitimate interests of our company for a period of 10 years (personal data within the scope of points a), b), c) and d) above),
- for the purpose of offering trade, services and products, including the sending of commercial communications, for a period of 10 years on the basis of legitimate interests (personal data to the extent specified in (a), (b) and (c) above).
Your personal data may be disclosed to our employees or other authorised persons if this is necessary for the performance of their work (or similar) duties which require the handling of personal data. For the purpose of contract performance, personal data is also made available to business partners - suppliers/sub-suppliers or processors and/or other processors. Alternatively, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties for other reasons in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that in connection with the processing of your personal data you have:
- the right to access your personal data,
- the right to rectification and erasure,
- the right to restrict processing; and
- the right to object to processing within the meaning of Article 21(4) of the GDPR.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint against our company as the controller with the supervisory authority, which in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection.You also have the right to obtain from our company the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us. Upon your request, our company will provide you with the data without undue delay in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or, at your request, will provide it to another clearly identified controller. This right does not apply to personal data which are not processed by automated means.
If you do not provide personal data, we will not be able to conclude a contract with you.